Anger management is often a term associated with the legal system or other punitive associations. It is important for both large and small business owners to realize is that anger management is not punative, but rather a neccessary training component to a successful business. By providing an on-site anger management training skills to your staff you can ensure that they will learn how to:
1. Communicate Assertively
2. Learn skills to better handle workplace stress
3. Increase empathy towards co-workers
4. Improve judgment and impulse control
5. Manage expectations of self and other
6. Diffuse hostile interactions with others
7. Develop a more cohesive team environment
8. Avoid a “group think” mentality
Anger management training is often viewed as a cost savings because workplace lawsuits that involve violence or harassment against another employee can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. For more information on our workplace programs, executive coaching or online anger management classes exclusively for employees, please contact our office.
Ari Novick, Ph.D.
AJ Novick Group, Inc. - Anger Management Training
Anger Class Online- Online Anger Management Classes
Post a Comment