Wednesday, December 30, 2009
When: January 23rd, 2010, 1pm to 5pm
Where: 333 3rd Street, Suite 4, Laguna Beach
Register: AJ Novick Group- Anger Management Classes
This 4-hour anger management workshop is ideal for court, business or personal growth. Couples, individuals, corporate professionals and those referred through the legal system are welcome. Cost is $175.00 and includes our comprehensive 120 page client workbook, "Anger Management for the Twenty-first Century". A CERTIFICATE of completion is awarded. Enjoy an upbeat and engaging experience while learning important relationship skills
Accelerated anger management classes are a great way to gain skills to improve relationships and increase productivity in a variety of life areas. To register visit http://www.ajnovickgroup.com or call 949 715-2694
Sunday, December 20, 2009
In addition to their weekly anger management classes and individualized training available, the AJ Novick Group, Inc. in association with Century Anger Management, now offers a new component to their already well recognized model. This new component will include specialized training in interpersonal conflict resolution and a more sophisticated approach to improving emotional intelligence. Additionally, the firm also plans on improving their pre-post assessment. This will enable the client to take the questionnaire portion of the assessment completely online. This will eliminate additional fees to the consumer and will also allow for more time with the client.
"We are excited about these new features as we continue to grow as one of the nations leading anger management providers", states Dr. Novick. "Additionally, our curriculum updates will also be incorporated into our new client workbook for current and future Century Anger Management trained providers". This model of intervention teaches skills in: empathy, and emotional intelligence, conflict resolution, stress management, assertive communication, improving judgment and impulse control, expectation management, improving self-talk and optimism, skills in forgiveness, taking time outs and diffusing hostile situations.
The AJ Novick Group, Inc. provides anger management services in a variety of contexts. Participants have the ability to get trained with several options such as online anger management classes, weekly anger management groups, individual anger management coaching, on site training, and weekend workshops.
The AJ Novick Group, Inc. is professional California based corporation. Their highly structured approach includes their curriculum and assessment and was developed by Drs. Ari Novick and Tony Fiore. Their training model has received numerous approvals and continues to be sought out by courts, human resource managers, attorneys, hospital staff, and the general public.
Wednesday, December 09, 2009
While there are advantages and disadvantages to in person and distance learning in general, here is a list of the top 10 reasons why to take an anger management class online:
1. Online anger management classes provided by credible providers are a convenient and effective way to learn skills to improve the way one behaves when angry.
2. Classes are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
3. Online anger management classes offer a layer of anonymity that in person classes can not
4. Classes are completely self-paced. One can work on as little or as much as they like every time they log in/out
5. Online classes can be taken from any location in the world with a computer and internet access.
6. Online anger classes tend to be more affordable then their in person counterpart
7. Most quality online programs actually require the participant to grasp the concepts through comprehensive quizzes while live programs a participant can just sit and day dream
8. Content is identical to the material covered in a live program
9. Fulfilling a court or legal requirement or simply for personal growth, online classes allow the participant more time with family or work obligations because the classes can be taken anytime
10. Classes teach important skills which ultimately help to improve relationships. There are various length formats including 8, 12, 16, 26, 36 and 52 hours
Ari Novick, Ph.D.
AJ Novick Group, Inc. Anger Management