Top 10 Reasons to take an Anger Management class:
10. A loved one has requested that you take a class because your behavior is out of control or scary
9. Your employer has requested it due to some inappropriate behavior exhibited at work
8. The court has asked that you take a class and you have no choice.
7. You realize that if you don't learn how to better control your anger and aggression you may end up losing an important relationship(s).
6. You don't want your children to model the way you do things when you get angry.
5. Friends and family have commented on your temper and lack of ability to communicate your feeling and needs appropriately.
4. You have already lost an important relationship or job because of your temper.
3. You feel like your anger is out of control and nothing you do on your own to correct it seems to be working
2. You have a hard time expressing how you feel and what you need, and as a result feel irritated at your self and others much of the time.
1. You want to learn how to better communicate, empathize, manage stress, learn to forgive, and improve your judgment and impulse control.
Click the link to learn more about anger management classes
Ari Novick, Ph.D.
AJ Novick Group- Anger Management
Anger Class Online
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment