While there are advantages and disadvantages to in person and distance learning in general, here is a list of the top 10 reasons why to take an anger management class online:
1. Online anger management classes provided by credible providers are a convenient and effective way to learn skills to improve the way one behaves when angry.
2. Classes are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
3. Online anger management classes offer a layer of anonymity that in person classes can not
4. Classes are completely self-paced. One can work on as little or as much as they like every time they log in/out
5. Online classes can be taken from any location in the world with a computer and internet access.
6. Online anger classes tend to be more affordable then their in person counterpart
7. Most quality online programs actually require the participant to grasp the concepts through comprehensive quizzes while live programs a participant can just sit and day dream
8. Content is identical to the material covered in a live program
9. Fulfilling a court or legal requirement or simply for personal growth, online classes allow the participant more time with family or work obligations because the classes can be taken anytime
10. Classes teach important skills which ultimately help to improve relationships. There are various length formats including 8, 12, 16, 26, 36 and 52 hours
Ari Novick, Ph.D.
AJ Novick Group, Inc. Anger Management